This is the first event of a new lecture series hosted by The Club of Rome and the Geneva Graduate Institute’s Centre for Finance and Development (CFD). It will explore the conditions necessary for the co-creation of regenerative economies which prioritise contribution to equitable human wellbeing within healthy ecosystems.
- Carlos Álvarez Pereira, Vice-President of the Club of Rome
- Marie-Laure Salles, Director of the Geneva Graduate Institute
- Nadja Skaljić – Board member at Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust
- Bruno Roche, Founder of Economics of Mutuality
- Arthur Wood, Founding Partner at TOTAL Impact Capital and at Equity4Humanity
- Grégoire Mallard, Director of Research at the Geneva Graduate Institute
Moderated by: Beris Gwynne – Founder & Director at Incitare