This event organised in collaboration with ASviS, will focus on how system change could transform the Italian economy and will apply the International System Change Compass framework in the context of the Italian political scene – taking into account the recent change in government as well as the increased focus in Italy on the role of cities and local climate impacts.
After successful launches in Paris, Brussels, Berlin and Sharm el-Sheikh COP27, The International System Change Compass will launch in Rome. Co-authored by The Club of Rome, Open Society Foundations and SYSTEMIQ Ltd., the International System Change Compass report provides key principles and policy recommendations for Europe to achieve a net-zero and green transition – at home and around the world.
Speakers will include:
- Sandrine Dixson-Declève (Co-President, Club of Rome)
- Heather Grabbe (Senior Advisor, Open Society Foundations)
- Tiziano Treu, President, The National Council for Economics and Labour
- Edoardo Zanchini, Director of the Climate Office at the City of Rome
- Enrico Giovannini, Scientific Director, L’Alleanza Italiana per lo Sviluppo Sostenibile
- Diva Tommei, President, Aurelio Peccei Foundation; Chief of Innovation and Education at EIT DigitalModerated by Giuliana Palmiotta, journalist at RAI
Moderated by Giuliana Palmiotta, journalist at RAI
You can watch the livestream on any of these channels: